- Men of character who are being changed by God are crucial to the health of their family and their community.
- Men need each other to grow and change.
- Our mission is to foster strategic interactions among men for their growth.
- Breakfast events organized by Connections are a tool to set the stage for great interactions among men.
- You can enrich your own life and impact the lives of other men by serving as a Table Host for our next breakfast.
LSU football fans, come hear Kyle Williams tell great LSU football stories and get a glimpse of his 13 seasons in the NFL. He was on the 2003 LSU national championship team and was All-Pro 6 times. Kyle will also give us insight into how his relationship with Jesus Christ has made a difference in his life.
This breakfast will be right after the Auburn game and the week before the Alabama game, with Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Texas A&M to follow. Join us for some great LSU football talk!
When: Tuesday October 29th.
Where: Crowne Plaza Hotel (I-10 & College Dr.)
Time: Breakfast 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
Program 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Cost: $250 for a table of 10 men